Blogger templates let you to create a website in a faster and easier way even if you don’t have any skills in HTML, CSS and PHP. Now, creating a website doesn’t have to be difficult even for those who are totally new. These Blogger templates are ready made and ready to use. Unlike in the past where we need to have some skills related to web design, today, it has become a lot easier to create such a nice website.
The Best Blogger Templates
1. Studio Blogger Template
2. Ubook Blogger Template
3. SEO Rocket Blogger Template
4. Stylist News Blogger Template
5. Button Blogger Template
Picking the Right Template
While many people already know some advantages of using these templates, the main issue is to pick the right free Blogger template. Since there are many templates available out there, choosing a good one can be quite challenging. The following are some tips you should know when choosing the best Blogger template.
Three Essential Tips You should Know
Before going further on which Blogger template you would like to use, you need to know about three essential aspects that a nice template should have.
- Colors that draw attention: When speaking about colors, it doesn’t mean that we should focus on colors. Putting too many colors won’t be a good idea otherwise it makes visitors confused with the look of your site. The key here is to choose colors that are refreshing and relaxing. For example, when it comes to background colors, white color is the most common option used.
- Simple and Basic Layouts for easy navigation: There is no doubt that layouts play an important role. Fortunately, Blogger templates come with a nice feature allowing you to edit your site in an easier way while providing your visitors with easy navigation.
- Widgets and other plugins: Chances are that you may need plugins to optimize your site and enhance the look of your site.
Knowing about these factors will help you to pick the best Blogger templates.